A fundraiser dinner for Alchemist CDC in partnership with Oak Park Brewing Co. featuring limited release beer, dinner, and live music.
About this event
As Spring blooms into Summer, enjoy a delicious evening while supporting the work to make Sacramento the Farm to Every Fork Capital. This fundraiser event will include:
- Limited release Strawberry Mint Radler. Radler is a lighter beer blended with lemonade, and we will be bringing in the refreshing flavors of strawberry and mint to complete the profile.
- Dinner, with unique entree, side, and dessert options that incorporate ingredients made by local Alchemist Kitchen Incubator food entrepreneurs, grown in nearby community gardens, and sourced from local farmers’ markets (vegan options available). See Menu below.
- Live music from fan favorite Midtown Jazz
- Raffle and silent auction
- Berries & Bleu Salad – Mixed greens, Route 66 ecologically-grown Seascape strawberries, bleu cheese & sliced almonds with balsamic reduction dressing
- Fork Fire Salad – Mixed greens, arugula, Epiceé pickled jalapenos, cashews with Fork Fire Herb Dressing (vegan)
Tacos – All tacos topped with onions, cilantro, Epiceé pickled jalapenos
- Tofu – Insomnia’s Maple Chile De Arbol Seasoning (vegan)
- Beef – Insomnia’s Chipotle Maple Fajita Seasoning
- Chicken – Insomnia’s Puya Taco Seasoning
- Shrimp – Insomnia’s Maple Guajillo BBQ Rub
Housemade Tortilla Chips – Served with Epiceé Pique Sauce, Epiceé Verte Sauce and Jazz’s Sultry Smoke Sauce
Sugar Coated Cupcakes – Strawberry and Dulce De Leche cupcakes (including vegan options)
Black Coffee Roastery Coffee
Oak Park Brewing Co. Strawberry Mint Lemon Radler
Specialty non-alcoholic seltzer
Join us for a laid-back evening of great local flavors and support our work connecting communities to land, food, and opportunity.
Date and time
Thu, May 18, 2023
6:00 PM – 9:00 PM PDT
Oak Park Brewing Co.
Sacramento, CA 95817