Alchemist microenterprise academy (AMA)
Alchemist Microenterprise Academy is a 10-week business training course. AMA is designed to make sense of the confusing aspects of starting a food business. The application period is now closed for the first AMA cohort. Stay tuned for information regarding future cohorts!
In AMA, participants will learn:
- How to develop a Business Plan
- Types of Food-based Businesses
- Overview of Business Structures
- Financial Literacy and How to Access Capital
- How to Navigate Permits
- Human Resources and Legal considerations
- Food Safety
- Product Development
- Product Pricing
- And more!
Graduates of AMA are invited to apply to the Incubator Program and continue developing their business with customized resources. Click here to return to the main Alchemy Kitchen page.