Alchemist microenterprise academy (AMA)
Alchemist Microenterprise Academy is a 10-week business training course. AMA is designed to make sense of the confusing aspects of starting a food business. Participants will learn:
- How to develop a Business Plan
- Types of Food-based Businesses
- Overview of Business Structures
- Financial Literacy and How to Access Capital
- How to Navigate Permits
- Human Resources and Legal considerations
- Food Safety
- Product Development
- Product Pricing
- And more!
Participants will have the option to test for the ServSafeⓇ Food Manager and Allergen certifications at the completion of the 10-week course. AMA will begin taking applications in Spring 2019.
Graduates of AMA are invited to apply to the Incubator Program and continue developing their business with customized resources.