Alchemist microenterprise academy (AMA)
- How to develop a Business Plan
- Types of Food-based Businesses
- Overview of Business Structures
- Financial Literacy and How to Access Capital
- How to Navigate Permits
- Human Resources and Legal considerations
- Food Safety
- Product Development
- Product Pricing
- And more!
Click here for a sample course outline. Participants will have the option to test for the ServSafeⓇ Food Manager certification at the completion of the 12-week course. If you are interested in the AMA program, click the button below to fill out an interest form and we will contact you when the next program is beggining.
We completed our pilot cohort of AMA in August 2019. Watch some of the businesses from our inaugural graduating AMA cohort highlighted on Studio 40 Live:
Side Hustle Pizza/Table Bread/Breakin’ Bread Project
Penny Produce/Culinary Mantra
Lizzy’s Bakehouse/’Ono Pono/Lee’s Nut’zzs