Sponsor Our Work and Improve Access to
It’s Good for Your Community and Good for Your Business
Healthy, Fresh Food
Alchemist Community Development Corporation would like to offer you an opportunity to sponsor our exciting projects. You will be supporting programs that directly impact access to healthy food for people living on low incomes across Sacramento and Yolo Counties. Our work is appreciated as a positive contribution to well-being and to the local economy, and we reach out to many sectors with our publicity, participation in community events, and our presence at farmers’ markets.
Want more information about Alchemist to really know who you are supporting? Please see our detailed profile by clicking here.
One way to be a sponsor is to join Alchemist CDC in bringing CalFresh to Farmers’ Markets. Let community members and market goers know that you care about public health and thriving local farms. In exchange for your sponsorship, we will post your banner at our booth (which is located at a central point in each of the markets) and acknowledge your sponsorship on our Web site and Facebook page. If you sponsor two or more markets for at least six months we will co-brand our outreach efforts with your logo (including print materials; press releases; and email blasts to our supporters, residents, and agency stakeholders). Your contribution is tax-deductible.
- Cesar Chavez Plaza Farmers’ Market (downtown Sacramento): $2,500/1 season (6 months), $450/month. (Frequent shoppers include City/State office workers, restaurant chefs and downtown/midtown residents.)
- Central Farmers’ Market (downtown Sacramento): $6000/1 year, $3200/6 months, $600/month. Your brand in front of 7,400 customers each market day. (Frequent shoppers include chefs from high-end restaurants, young urban professionals, families and individuals.)
- Florin Sears Farmers’ Market (south Sacramento): $4000/1 year, $2250/6 months, $400/month. Your brand in front of 2,200 customers each market day. (Frequent shoppers include low to middle income families with a high level of racial and cultural diversity.)
- Sunrise Station Farmers’ Market (Rancho Cordova): $5000/1 year, $2750/6 months, $500/month. Your brand in front of 3,090 customers each market day.
- Laguna Gateway Farmers’ Market (Elk Grove): $3000/1 year, $1600/6 months, $300/month. Your brand in front of 1,650 customers each market day.
- Promenade Farmers’ Market (Natomas): $1000/1 season (6 months), $300/month. Your brand in front of 625 customers each market day.
- All markets: $15,000/1 year, $9,000/6 months. Your brand in front of 15,000+ customers each week.
- (Opportunities to secure exclusive sponsorship rights may be available for an additional contribution.)
- For additional ways to support our projects – for example, you could sponsor a fund-raising event, special displays, or our outreach materials – please contact Davida Douglas at (916) 204-8260.