Alchemist CDC is Looking for New Board Members!
We are currently accepting applications for a seat on our board.
Do you have special skills and/or experience in the following areas?
- Human Resources
- Financial and Strategic Planning
- Staff Recruitment
- Non-Profit Fundraising
- Architecture (including landscape architecture)
- Community or City Development
- Policy and/or Advocacy Work (especially in community development)
- OR – Are you a low-income resident of Oak Park/ South Sacramento area that Alchemist CDC serves? We would love to have you on our board and help guide our work and share your vision for your community?
Interested? Here’s how to start:
1. Review our Board Member Agreement to learn more about the roles and obligations of board members.
2. Attend a board meeting (every third Wednesday 6-7:30pm)
(contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to attend)
3. Read about our staff and current board members here
4. Prepare a resume and cover letter explaining why you would like to serve on our board. Do you have special skills you think you can bring to our organization? Please highlight them!
5. Submit an online application here: http://svy.mk/1O8uEx5